05 Jun Cocktails with Chef’s Compliments
Here are two delicious cocktail recipes to end the summer with!
- 175g ripe strawberries
- 7 ice cubes
- ½ lime juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 100ml white rum
- Lime slice
- Put a handful of ice cubes in a powerful blender and crush.
- Add the berries or pulp, plus the lime and lemon juice and rum.
- Whizz again and pour into a chilled cocktail glass straight away. Decorate with a lime slice.
- 2 oz. silver tequila
- 1 oz. Cointreau
- 1 oz. lime juice
- cocktail glass
- coarse salt
- Chill a cocktail glass, and then rub its rim with lime juice and dip it in coarse salt.
- Shake tequila, Cointreau, and lime juice with cracked ice, then strain into glass over ice.